2021 OTM SIG Virtual Conference Highlights:
As a Platinum Sponsor of this years’ OTM SIG Conference, we want to thank all of you for attending. As we reflect on the week and of the information that was shared we wanted to share a few highlights with you:
- All of the sessions were recorded and can be played back via the conference website https://otm2021.hubilo.com/community/#/agenda till the end of this week as well as available via the OTM SIG Youtube channel website https://www.youtube.com/user/OTMSIGchannel
- Jim Mooney from Oracle OTM product development shared the next Oracle Transportation Management product will be released later this year as version 6.5.x. Also, several OTM Cloud enhancements are being made to the Performance& Stability, Springboard, and Workbenches. Replay here https://otm2021.hubilo.com/community/#/session-stream/72014
- One of the first public stories of the success of Oracle Logistics Network Modeling was presented by DOW Chemical last week. Replay here https://otm2021.hubilo.com/community/#/session-stream/72546
- Three different sessions discussed carrier contract management as a key area for cost savings and transportation resiliency. Starbucks, Land O Lakes, and Cisco discussed different strategies for finding capacity, building carrier relationships, and improved carrier collaboration.
- Derek Gittoes. VP of Product Strategy at Oracle shared where they are going with the product in the coming Cloud releases. They continue to innovate with a long list of upcoming new features that include
- AI-based Transportation Planning with lead time and ETA predictions as well as Capacity & Spot Market forecasting coming in the future.
- Enhancements to Logistics Digital Assistance into the OTM platform.
- Improved Mobile App
- Enhancements to the Sourcing module to improve carrier engagement and response analysis
- Fusion Analytics will take over as the backbone for KPIs and scorecard reporting across all of Oracle’s Supply Chain applications in the coming years.
- Replay here https://otm2021.hubilo.com/community/#/session-stream/72540
The OTM SIG is a community of Users and Partners looking to share knowledge in hopes of improving someone else’s, business, user experience, or workday. On behalf of the KSAP team, we want to thank all those the attended. We are here to help guide you on your OTM journey whether it’s a new project, move to the cloud, or ongoing effort to evolve.
About KSAP Technologies, Inc.
KSAP Technologies is a leading global provider of solutions and services for the Oracle Transportation Management community. KSAP has been providing services to new and old OTM users alike for over 20 years innovative global logistics solutions for the OTM implementation space. KSAP was the first OTM Cloud-Certified Oracle partner in both North America and Latin America. KSAP has a presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia with over 100 successful OTM implementations and migrations for customers such as CarMax, AT&T, GE Power, and Penske Logistics. For more information, please visit https://otmnow.com/.